Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

2013 - Mar 28 Headed for home from DeFuniak Springs, FL

We left the campground at DeFuniak Springs this morning at 8:10. It was a pretty uneventful 464 mile drive except that we hit Nashville at the wrong time. Almost had to camp for the night in the middle of I-65, but we finally got moving and ended up in the Clarksville RV Park in Clarksville, TN at about 4:30.

The campground doesn't have much character, but it does have free Wi-Fi, the restrooms & showers are super clean, and we're picking up the local TV stations. It'll do for an overnighter.

Should be only about 350 miles or so to home tomorrow, so we'll get there way before dark. Hope I don't have to fire up the snow blower to get the camper and car into the garage. If there's snow there, I'll post a picture. Otherwise, this will probably do it for this trip unless we stumble across something interesting.




No comments: