Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2013 - Mar 26 Hangin' around. No pictures

I didn't take a single picture today. We got up, showered, at breakfast and headed for the local Walmart for a few supplies. We should be all set for the trip home. We'll leave here Thursday.

This afternoon, we walked down Paradise Island Drive from the park. Turns out this is a peninsula sticking out into the lake, so the road dead-ends about 3/4 mile past the park. Lots of houses on either side of the road, but nothing exciting. Looks like a pretty-much redneck neighborhood.

After walking around the park and having a beverage, we went to the ice cream social which started at 5:30. Met some people from South Dakota who clued us in on a good place to eat when we're in Hill City, SD in September.

After the ice cream, we came back to camp and grilled some chicken which Marsha added to a salad for supper. Dishes are done, so I think I'll have another beer.

Good night!



No comments: