Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

2013 - Mar 18 Canoe Ride and Tour of the Headsprings of the Rainbow River

Today we drove to the Headsprings Entrance to the park. We walked around a bit, rented a canoe, then walked around a bit more. We were there for four hours. Awesome!

When we returned the canoe, I asked the guy at the canoe rental, "What's the bad part of living along the river here?" After thinking for a moment, he said, "I can't think of one - other than the cost. The purchase price would be high and there is an additional water front tax." It sure was beautiful! I probably could live here - even if it is Florida!

On the way back thru our camping loop, we noticed an Illinois license plate. After we grabbed a beer and wine, we went and talked with Jim and Sondra from Morton. Nice folks.

Enjoy the pictures!












































No comments: