Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

2013 - Mar 23 A rainy Day at St. Joseph Peninsula State Park

We awakened to a foggy, rainy day. After showers and breakfast, we went to the park marina to jump on the Wi-Fi. I don' think they had it last year. It's only about a mile from camp.

It was about 1:30 when I got off the Internet and we headed back to camp to grab our wine and cheese and head for Charlie and Carol's camper for our traditional wine and cheese party. Long story, but we met them two years ago in Anastasia State Part, then ran into them by chance here at St. Joseph last year. They're from New Jersey. We got a Christmas card from them in December saying that they were going to be here again, so we booked a few days on the end of our trip to meet up with them. I forgot to get a picture of them. I'll try tomorrow.

After the party, Marsha and I walked out on the beach just in time to see a fisherman land a six-foot shark. Then we walked the boardwalk over to the other campground loop.

It rained off and on all day, but at least we're not shoveling it and it still got up to 70 degrees.
















No comments: