Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

2012 - Mar. 17 - A drive into Cape San Blas

This morning we went in search of a WiFi hotspot. Four or five miles from camp is an unincorporated area of the peninsula called Cape San Blas. There is a convenience store/restaurant there called the Cape Tradin' Post where they have WiFi. So I posted the past couple of days' entries and Marsha bought a new hat.

By the time I got finished surfing the Web, and Marsha paid some bills, it was time for lunch, so we ordered a couple of burgers. We should have ordered one and split it. They were huge, but good!

On the way back to the park, we cruised thru a couple of housing areas along the Gulf Beach side of the peninsula. As we neared the park, there was access to the bay side, so we stopped there and took a few shots.

Back at camp, Marsha read her book and I went over and visited with some neighbors. We didn't plan dinner very well because it was time to eat when the sun was setting, so we missed this evening's sunset. It was worth it. Dinner was good and I'm pretty sure there will be another sunset tomorrow.



















No comments: