We camped here last year, so if you want to see some of the settlement buildings, etc., check out last year's posts. Today, it rained in the early morning, so we weren't in any hurry to get outside. When we did, the sun was out, but the temperature had plunged into the high 60s.
There was a Koreshan bread baking demonstration scheduled, but when we got there, it was all over with. They changed the location and altered the schedule because of the weather, so by the time we got there, we missed it. We walked around the park and shot a few pictures for your enjoyment.
We bought some groceries and ice and beer after going to Wendy's for the WiFi connection. Later, we visited with some folks from Ontario who had a 1990 Aliner. Why didn't I take any pictures? I don't know!
Tonight, while I was grilling the shish-ka-bobs we bought, I thought I's take a self portrait. I'll leave you with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment