In the shower this morning, I had a visitor. The light colored frog (see pictures) was sitting on the vertical ceramic tile wall! I think he changed his coloration to match the tile in the background. After I started my shower, he walked up the wall and disappeared into the neighboring stall. I finished showering and went back to camp to get ready to go. On the way out, we stopped at the shower house and I was able to find the frog in the shower stall and snap these pictures. Cute!
We (I) had to get up early this morning in order to meet Art, Jo, Ray and Sheila to make the almost hour long drive to the Star Fish Company in Cortez, FL. My kind of place. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I'll just add that the food was great.
After lunch, we said our good-byes and headed for Walmart to stock up on groceries and beer before we leave in the morning, headed to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park. It will be an all day drive and we didn't want to have to stop for groceries before driving out onto the peninsula. We've been told that it's about thirty miles from the St Joseph campground to town, but we'll probably have to make that trip at least once while we're there.
Back at camp, we're getting things ready for an early departure tomorrow morning. I'm getting this post ready and then we'll drive down to O'Brien's Strawberry Farm and use their WiFi to post it. After that, I don't know when the next post will be because there's no Wi-Fi at the St. Joseph campground. I'll compose each day's entry and post them when I can.
Catch you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment