Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

2014 Mar 19 - Laundry, the Liar's Lair, Around the Park

After a trip to the marina this morning to use the WiFi, Marsha did a load of laundry while I walked around our campground loop. I almost stepped on a little snake on one of the sidewalks. He was about 18 inches long and skinny. I took pictures then used a stick to move him off the sidewalk. After I loaded the pictures onto the computer, I compared this snake to a picture of a Copperhead I took in Indiana a few years ago. I think this little guy was also a Copperhead.

When the laundry was done, we drove to the Liar's Lair, a fisherman's bar just outside the park entrance and had a couple of beers and a pizza for our late lunch/dinner.

Back at camp, we got on the bikes and rode around the campground, then down to the marina just to look around. I took a picture of a big snail, but it was only about half the size of the one next to the gator yesterday. Then we just hung around for a while before watching some TV and hitting the sack.












No comments: