Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2014 Mar 11 - Not much going on today

We drove the twelve miles to the grocery store to pick up some provisions. If we had been able to take a boat, it would have been about five miles. Then we went to a car wash to wash the muddy racoon tracks off the car before returning to camp to eat lunch.

Marsha read her book while I walked over to the inlet to watch the fishermen, dredgers, sail boaters, etc. Didn't see any dolphins today. So, it was back to the campsite for cocktail hour while I fired up the grill and cooked a pork roast and baked potatoes.

That's about it! My brother and I have a couple of appointments tomorrow to do some estate business. That should be exciting!
 







No comments: