Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

2014 Mar 14 - Museum Day

We started the day at the McLarty Treasure Museum. The pictures tell that story. Then we went to the marina to use the WiFi before coming back to the campground to visit the Fishing Museum. I didn't take any pictures there, but I did get a little nap in while the movie about the fishing-related history of the area was playing.

While I was watching the movie in the Fishing Museum, Marsha went outside. When the movie was over, I went outside, but couldn't find her, so I settled in for a nap on a bench along the shore of the inlet. I was just dozing off when my phone rang. Guess who! That was the end of my nap.

We walked along the inlet and caught a glimpse of a work boat towing a string of dredge pipe. One of the workers told us they might start dredging tomorrow or Sunday. We'll see!




























No comments: