Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

2015 Mar 06 - A walk on the Beach

I headed for the shower at about 8:00 this morning. The temperature got down to around 32 last night, so I was fortunate that the shower isn't far away. After the shower and breakfast, we checked on all our friends who had decided to hole up until spring! We went to Mickey D's to use the WiFi and do some business. While we were there, we had a light lunch.

When we got back to camp, we decided to head for the beach even though it wasn't an ideal day for such an activity. It was tolerable, but we didn't see many other people out there. When we got back, we spent some time making plans for next years Florida camping tour. Fred and Vicki stopped by for a visit and we coordinated a couple of parks for 2016. While they were here, I looked out the window and noticed a beautiful sunset, so I went outside and snapped a shot, a fitting end to a decent day.













No comments: