Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

2015 Mar 05 - It was cool and breezy today

Today was cool and breezy. It started out to be warm, but it rained while we were eating breakfast at the Donut Hole. After that, the temperature dropped like a rock. For the rest of the day, during brief periods when the sun was out, it wasn't bad, even though it was in the 50s, but when the sun hid behind the clouds, being outside wasn't fun.

So, Marsha and I went to Walmart (it's across the street from the park gate) to pick up a few things and use the in-store McDonald's WiFi. We visited with our friends and, before you know it, it was time for dinner.

We headed for the Hog's Breath Saloon a few minutes before 5:00. I thought they must be having an early bird special, but it's just when everyone decided to get off their butts and into their cars. I was still full from the seafood omelet I had for breakfast, so I just had a bowl of stew and a small salad -- and, of course, a couple of beers.

The wind picked up and the temperature dropped even further, so everyone just headed for their campers to hunker down. It's supposed to get close to freezing tonight!















No comments: