Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

2013 - Sept 9 Custer State Park Wildlife Loop

Today started off with a breakfast buffet, of which I forgot to take pictures, but I did get a neat shot of a bee on a screen! After breakfast and a shower, Marsha and I took off for a drive around the Wildlife Loop in Custer State Park.

We then left the park and made our way to the little tourist trap town of Keystone where we ate lunch at 3:00, so we skipped dinner and headed back to camp where we met up Jim and Bonnie who had spent the day and $500 in Rapid City getting a wheel bearing replaced on their truck.

We spent the evening around the campfire and made it back to the camper at 10:0. Nice day!

Did I mention that the Wi-Fi at Crooked Creek RV Park in Hill City, SD sucks?
























No comments: