I got up earlier than I did yesterday, so after Marsha cooked a great egg and hash brown breakfast, we left camp at about 11:00. First stop was at Wildwood Stables to see about taking one of the carriage rides through the park. They were all booked up for today and tomorrow, so we made reservations for 4:30 Friday afternoon. More on that in a couple of days.
We stopped at the Jordan Pond House where we ate lunch and sampled their famous popovers the last time we were here. So today we skipped lunch and decided to walk around the "pond." It's a big pond!
After our hike, we drove through Northeast Harbor and stopped for gas while we were there. After meandering back to camp, we did laundry and cooked burgers over the campfire. After dinner, we sat around the fire for a while before deciding to go inside where it was warm.
So Marsha is working on a Sudoku puzzle and I'm working on this blog post. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment