Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

2012 - Sept 11 Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park

Well, I caught up on all the sleep I've missed in the past week or so. I got out of bed this morning at 11:20, so we didn't get a very early start on the day. Maybe tomorrow?

We headed for Bar Harbor, or Ba Haba as it's known around here, where we had some good home made ice cream and walked around for a bit. Then we drove part of the loop road, stopping for sight seeing and photos along the way, before heading back to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things we forgot yesterday. By the time we got back to the camper and had dinner of the left over pork roast we grilled the other night, it was 8:30. Too late to start a campfire, so here I am. Enjoy!


























No comments: