We awoke to a beautiful morning on the shores of Sebago Lake. By 9:30, we were on the road, headed for Red's Eats in Wiscasset. We got to Wiscasset just after Red's opened at 11:30. By the time we parked the car and walked to Red's, it was 11:53 when I took the first picture and, as you can see, the line had already formed. By the time we got to the the window to place our order, the line was twice as long!
Again, the pictures tell the story. We arrived at Smuggler's Den Campground in Southwest Harbor, ME at about 4:30. We got set up and went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. I was tired by the time we got back to camp, so I built a fire and we just roasted a couple of hot dogs.
More to come. We'll be here for five nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment