Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2011 - Dec. 11 - Arrived in Maui and went on Submarine Atlantis

We were just arriving in port when I got out of bed this morning. The skies were cloudy and intermittent rain was falling. After showering in the smaller-than-a-phone-booth shower stall, we headed for the buffet breakfast. After that, we made our way to deck three to get off the ship and catch the bus for Lahaina and our voyage on the submarine Atlantis. The submarine experience was great and a lot of fun. Unfortunately, my pictures didn't turn out well at all, as you will see.

Last night, shortly after we left Honolulu, I took a couple of Dramamine tablets to ward off sea sickness, to which I'm particularly susceptible. All day today, I felt yucky, napping on the bus and in a fog the rest of the time. But I didn't get sea sick! We're in Maui for another day, so I'll skip the Dramamine tomorrow and see whet happens.

Our Steward, Pel, left a cute little puppy in our cabin to greet us when we returned. Not a real exciting day, but tomorrow we do an all day road trip called Road to Hana. We should see a lot of the island of Maui, so stay tuned for the pictures!

























No comments: