Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

2013 - May 27 We just relaxed at Ole Bull State Park today

Well, Marsha finally caught whatever it is that I've been fighting for over a week now. She got up, took a shower and went back to bed. I got up late, too. Mark and Diane headed for home this morning. Joe and I took a short ride up to the Fairview Camp just because I wanted to.

Back at camp, we had lunch and visited for a while. Not much going on after that. We just putzed around until it was time to start the fire to cook dinner. After dinner we piled a bunch of wood on the fire. It was the best night for a fire since we've been here. Fifty-five degrees, no wind and hardly anyone left in the campground. Today is Memorial Day and most people had to head home to be at work tomorrow.

Last night's low temperature was 32 again, but tonight it's supposed to be in the 40s. Warmer tomorrow. Should be a good day for the drive to Jim & Sandy's in Girard, PA. It's only about 170 miles from here, so we'll take our time breaking camp in the morning.

See you on down the road!













No comments: