Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

2013 - May 21 Day two of AOC North American Rally

Yesterday, I started feeling ill. By the time I went to bed, I had a sore throat and dry cough. This morning, it was worse. Not many pictures today. I helped a couple of guys troubleshoot some problems with their campers and attended the tech session after lunch. General and Mrs. Lee stopped by for a while.

After dinner, I suffered through the first two hours of the movie "Gettysburg." Good movie, but I'm really not feeling well. Hope these drugs kick in my morning. We board a tour bus at 8:45 tomorrow morning for a guided tour of the battlefield. After that, we'll spend some time at the museum and the visitor center. Of course, we'll have lunch.

We're scheduled to be back at the campground around 4:30, so if I don't feel any better, it's going to be a loooong day!






No comments: