This morning, we went to McDonald's to use their Wi-Fi so I could post the last 9 days worth of stuff. By the time I got done, it was lunch time, so we ate there. First time I've eaten at Mickey D's in years!
We left Mickey D's and went shopping in a HUGE shopping complex. Marsha was looking for a particular style of Crocs sandals. We shopped at Dick's Sporting Goods, Finish Line, Bass Pro Shop, J.C. Penny. You know - all those exotic stores we don't have back home!
Marsha finally found her sandals. She also bought a purse somewhere along the way. I was looking for a particular brand of size 36 jeans. They didn't have any 36's, but, luckily, I found a pair that was mismarked as a size 38. They fit perfectly!
No pictures other than the two posted below. Not a very exciting day. We'll try harder tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment