Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

2011 - Feb. 15 Day 7 Lunch with Marsha's cousins

Marsha's cousin, Mary Ann and her husband, Leroy live outside Palm Bay, about 20 miles from my dad. Mary Ann's sister, Marge and her husband, Tom are snowbirds, down from Chicago. So we all went to lunch today.

After lunch, the girls played cards and I pulled the memory out of Leroy's computer. He only had 512MB and was running Vista. Can you say "sssllllooowww?" We went to Best Buy and bought 2GB. He's got 2.5GB now. Runs good!

We checked crucial.com and a 1GB stick of memory was $19.95. It was $49.95 at Best Buy!! He bought it at Best Buy so I could install it while I was there because he didn't want to tackle the job himself and would have had to hire someone to install the Crucial memory anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that Kenny Rogers sitting with you???

Mark M