Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

2011 - Feb. 11 Day 3 Final leg to Dad's house

We got up and ate breakfast in the camper and we were on the road at about 8:30. When we got to High Springs, I found the car wash that we had used before and washed the grime off of the car and camper. Not the best wash job I've ever done, but the rig looks half way presentable.

We jumped onto I-75 and drove the 65 miles or so to the Florida National Cemetery at Bushnell where my mother is buried. I left a small bouquet of fresh flowers and cleaned her stone before we got back on the road and headed toward Barefoot Bay and dad's house. We arrived at the house about 4:20pm.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you feel her smiling when you were finished!? That was special!
S.