As you can see, the driveway was pretty jammed up. The plan was to move Dad's car out of the driveway, put the camper into the carport, then put the cars into the driveway. In the midst of the shuffle, one of the neighbors pointed out a vacant house across the street and 2 lots down, and said we could park the camper and our car there.
So I backed the camper into the carport and parked the car in front of it. While I was doing that, two more neighbors came out to check out my plan and gave their blessing. So half the neighborhood's on board with it so I don't think there will be a problem.
Then, from mid-morning until about 3:30, I was involved in trying to fix a faulty shower valve in the guest bathroom. The problem was 1) Only a trickle of water would come out of the shower head and 2) That's where Marsha and I bathe!
After familiarizing myself with the superior plumbing system installed in a 30 year old manufactured home and two trips to Home Depot (no Menards here), we called a plumber. He'll be here Monday morning.
More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment