This will be a short narrative. Not doing anything exciting. Weather is getting much better, so we're going to Dusty's Crab Shack for dinner tonight.
Just a few pics I took over the past few days.
Oh! we ate dinner at Hook'd Bar & Grill, recommended by our dental assistant, Wendy, where I saw the bartender mix a bunch of booze together, then turn a can of Red Bull upside down in the glass. I had to get a picture of the 'Shipwreck', so I followed the waiter to the table. The food was good, too!
Just a few pics I took over the past few days.
Oh! we ate dinner at Hook'd Bar & Grill, recommended by our dental assistant, Wendy, where I saw the bartender mix a bunch of booze together, then turn a can of Red Bull upside down in the glass. I had to get a picture of the 'Shipwreck', so I followed the waiter to the table. The food was good, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment