Not much more to tell, so I'll let the pictures tell the story. Enjoy!
Welcome to the McCrays' blog. The purpose of this blog is to share our activities and travels with our friends and family. Be sure to stop by often. Click on a photo to enlarge it (most times).
Friday, February 27, 2015
2015 Feb 27 - An afternoon at Silver Springs
Around noon, we left Silver River and drove about two miles down the road and around the corner to Silver Springs. We made it to the ticket booth at 1:00, so we missed the 1:00 boat. We bought tickets for the 3:00 tour and spent the next two hours eating lunch and walking around the grounds.
Not much more to tell, so I'll let the pictures tell the story. Enjoy!
Not much more to tell, so I'll let the pictures tell the story. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment