We didn't have anything scheduled for today, so we both slept in. Marsha made egg & sausage muffins for brunch.
We had a visitor asking about the camper, then I went down to the cafe and posted to the blog. Shortly after I got back, it started raining and didn't stop until about 5:00. We sat inside with the TV on and plotted our 2016 Florida camping schedule. We even made a reservation at Long Point Park, a county park just down the road from Sebastian Inlet, across the Intracoastal Waterway from my brother's house.
I fired up the grill around 5:00 and we had steaks for dinner. I shot a couple of pics around the campsite and that's about it for the day. Tomorrow will probably be a bit more exciting because we're headed back to Plant City to go to Smokin' Aces BBQ, then get some fresh strawberry shortcake.
No comments:
Post a Comment