Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

2013 - April 23 A Day at Big Bone Lick State Park, Union, KY

We got up early this morning to get to Mickey D's in time to make a reservation for eleven months from today at Oscar Scherer State Park in Florida. While we were there, we figured we might as well have breakfast, so we did. Then we went back to the park and hiked around. There is a lot of history here in the park. Very interesting place.

A bit after noon, I realized that I had forgotten to post yesterday's entry on the blog. Marsha had a coupon for a free Premium Wrap, so it was back to Mickey D's for lunch. It's only about seven miles from the park.

When we got back to camp, we did chores like emptying the porta-potti and reading a book. Guess which one I did. Then we took our showers. By that time, it was getting thirsty out, so I had a beer while I played with the new GPS a bit. A fellow camper stopped by for a while for a visit. Then we started a fire and grilled some chicken. After doing the dishes, we took a walk around the campground. That's pretty much it for the day.

Tomorrow, we're headed for Fall Creek Falls State Park (Tennessee), about 300 miles south. Enjoy the pictures.
























No comments: