After passing out last night, Marsha had a restful night's sleep until this morning when she got up several times to visit the bathroom to cleanse her system from both ends, if you get my drift. I made several trips to the outside world to get her some toast (she ate two bites), Pepto-Bismol, etc. I got myself some lunch, then stayed in the room with her for the rest of the afternoon.
I guess the drippings from several bottles of Sprite that Marsha drank during the day were too tempting for the local insects. They literally came out of the woodwork by the hundreds. Little tiny crawley bugs of some kind. So, after the exterminator with his garden sprayer full of insecticide, and the housekeeping lady who came to clean up after him left, I went out to get some dinner. I brought back some fruit which she ate without incident.
Around 9:30, I went out to have a drink and see what was going on. The pictures pretty well tell the story of our day.
2 comments:
Give her a hug from us!
tell mom i've been thinking about her and hope she gets to feeling better so you guys can enjoy the rest of your trip. also, dad, i hate to see you having a beer alone, wish i could be there on the bar stool next to ya, having one with ya.
love you both.
Chad
Post a Comment