Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

2012 - June 27-Breakfast at Bronco Billy's then on to Norton, KS

Our Aliner friends, Jim and Jan, were camped in Mueller State Park, on the other side of the mountain from Doug and Carol's, so we all met at Bronco Billy's in Cripple Creek for breakfast. I popped for breakfast. It's the least I could do for our good friends.

After breakfast Jim & Jan followed us back to Doug & Carol's to visit for a while. About 11:00, we left, leading Jim & Jan to where Rt. 67 goes south from Divide back to their campground. We headed on into Woodland Park, then took Rt. 67 north, 126, 85, C-470, then I-70 thru Denver until we were able to get onto U.S. Rt. 36, our favorite route between Springfield and Colorado.

We drove 393 miles to camp at Prairie Dog State Park, just west of Norton, KS. It was hot, but the humidity was still low. We cranked up the A/C and got a good night's sleep.









No comments: