Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

2016 Mar 16-17 - Oscar Sherer with Larry & Kris


Larry & Kris arrived just after noon on Wednesday. She had prepared a meat loaf, so after visiting for most of the afternoon, we enjoyed a meatloaf dinner.

Thursday, we got the bikes out and rode about 7 miles south on the Legacy to Venice where we stopped at a Dunkin' Donuts for refreshment before starting the return trip. There was a bike shop there, so I picked up some batteries to replace the dead ones in our bike speedometers.

I got quite a few compliments on my St. Paddy's Day shirt while on the bike trail. Again, Kris prepared the meal, corned beef & cabbage.

Sorry I have been a bit lax in my picture taking. I'll try to do better.






No comments: