Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

2016 Mar 04-06 - Hillsborough River SP and Reunion at Alan & Alex's House


March 4th was our first full day at Hillsborough river. Saturday, the 5th, Marsha and I made the 1 hours drive to Sam's Club in New Port Richey and bought the burgers & stuff for the reunion at Alan's house which was only 5 minutes away.
We had a great time at the reunion. Alan's sister, Anne and her son Stephen were there from New Hampshire along with Alan's son, Nicholas and his girlfriend, Laura. John and Eileen drove over from Leesburg and my brother, Scot rode his motorcycle from Barefoot Bay on the East coast. Of course, Marsha and I were there. That should be twelve people, but I don't have time to count. We're at the deli in Publix grocery store and my battery is getting low.
Enjoy the pics!





















































































































No comments: