Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

2016 Feb 25 - Shopping and a Free Disney Tour


As I mentioned earlier, we met our friends, Gary & Andrea, here at Turkey Lake. They have spent a bunch of time in this part of Florida, so they've been playing tour guide for us. On Wednesday, we went shopping at a large mall, the Container Store, and Ikea. We happened to go by Portofino at Universal Studios, so I snapped a pic. It's a replica of the village of Portofino, Italy.

Thursday, we took a free Disney tour. The only money we spent was for lunch! We went to the different hotels, shops, restaurants, and campgrounds via Disney's monorail, boats, and buses. All without charge. It was a fun day.

We went to so many places and saw so many things that I won't be able to remember all the names. I'll try to put meaningful captions on the pictures, but I hope you enjoy them even if I can't label them correctly.
































No comments: