Our Alto R1713 in Florida

Our Alto R1713 in Florida
We're lovin' it!

Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

2014 Feb 12 - 13 Still at Highland's Hammock State Park


We've just been hanging out at the park for the past couple of days. The weather's been so cold (50s) that we haven't done any hiking of trails until today (Saturday, 2/13). It was in the 70s, so we walked about five miles back into the park and checked out a few places where gators are known to sun themselves, but no luck.
I've included a few scenic shots from today's hike for your enjoyment. We leave here in the morning and head south to Flamingo Campground at the very southern tip of mainland Florida in Everglades National Park. We'll meet or friends Jim and Jan there and spend eight days in the park. I can pretty much guarantee that I will be posting some gator shots from there, assuming I can find someplace that has an Internet connection. I know I won't have phone service most of the time.
Until then, I hope you're enjoying your weather. It's getting better for us.









No comments: