It was a nice little get-together with about 15 trailers in attendance. We got there on Wednesday, a day early, and there was no one else there! Most of the others showed up on Thursday. The majority of the campers at an Aliner rally show up at least a day early, sometimes two! Anyway, we're still getting to know the members of the group, but they're all very nice folks.
Thursday, Marsha and I made the 25 minute drive to Moonshine for a burger. The burgers are great, but I don't understand how it became so well known. It's several miles from any town, at the intersection of two county roads with nothing but a couple of farms in the area. You can look it up and check it out, but there are a few pictures below.
Friday, we took a ride over to Casey, IL to see the "world's largest" stuff. It's been several years since I've been there, but I don't remember anything large. I think someone came up with the idea to put Casey on the map. I think it worked!
Anyway, enjoy the pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment