We left LBL early on Sunday so that we could get to Grayson's birthday party by the time it started at 3:00. When it became evident that we were going to arrive about 2 hours early, we stopped in a southern Illinois rest area where I took a nap and Marsha read her book.
We were only a few minutes late for the party. There were lots of people there. All the kids had a great time and Grayson finally got the dirt bike he's been asking for for over a year. Good thing Uncle Dustin has 40 acres to ride on!
Side note: It was after dark when we got home that night and, since we were leaving on another camping trip in a couple of days, I parked the rig in the street. Next day, I went out to unhitch the car and found a flat tire on the left side of the camper. It had two punctures in it, one of which was on the shoulder of the tread, so we now have a new tire on the camper.
No comments:
Post a Comment