We awoke to drizzling rain at 5:15am so we could shower, eat breakfast and meet our group in the lobby at 7:30. Andrew, our tour guide, met with us and gave us some basic rules and a general idea of what to expect on our safari.
We left the hotel and drove for a couple of hours before our first rest stop. Then it was on to the mount Kenya Safari Club for lunch. After lunch, we drove another three hours or so to Buffalo Springs National Reserve where we had our warm-up game drive. We saw a lot of animals in the short time we were there. I labeled the pictures as well as I could remember the names of the animals, but there could be an error or two.
After the game drive we headed for the Sharova Shava Game Lodge. We arrived at 6:00pm and had a short orientation meeting before cleaning up and going to dinner. I couldn't believe the amount of dust we accumulated on ourselves in the two hours we spent on the game drive.
We have to get up at 6:00 in the morning, so as soon as I get the blog caught up, I'm hitting the sack.
1 comment:
Love seeing your photos...keep 'em coming!!!
ENJOY!!!
ME
~
Post a Comment