This is the first time I've drunk beer in a WalMart parking lot!
Welcome to the McCrays' blog. The purpose of this blog is to share our activities and travels with our friends and family. Be sure to stop by often. Click on a photo to enlarge it (most times).
Thursday, September 30, 2010
2010 - Sept. 29 Promised Land to North Kingstown, RI WalMart
Pretty uneventful day. Drove thru Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and into Rhode Island. We stopped at a visitor center to find out about camping. We called a few and they were closed for the season, so we asked the GPS where the nearest WalMart was. Twenty minutes later, we pulled into our free campsite. We're about 220 miles from Glen, NH where we'll be for four nights with a group of about 45 Aframes. We should have no trouble making it tomorrow.
This is the first time I've drunk beer in a WalMart parking lot!
This is the first time I've drunk beer in a WalMart parking lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment