Wednesday, our last day at Midway, we didn't do much. We went by the Ochopee Post Office and mailed a post card and drove around out in the swamp to see what we could see.
Thursday morning, we were on the road by 8:00, headed for Cape Coral to visit my cousin Russ and his wife, Carol. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures there. Duh! I hadn't seen Russ since about 1958! Neither of us has changed a bit! LOL!
After we left Cape Coral, we headed for Wimauma (What? You never heard of it?) where Little Manatee River State Park is located. Never been here before. It's a nice little park with only 30 RV campsites, but it's kind of remote. The entire day's drive was 231 miles. We have to go shopping tomorrow for food for the reunion at cousin Alan's house in New Port Richey on Saturday. I'll post more when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment